Monday, February 1, 2010

Black And White Wedgie Girls Need Input/Suggestions, "Tease" Pic Request From Boyfriend?

Need Input/Suggestions, "Tease" Pic Request From Boyfriend? - black and white wedgie girls

We love doing these cases, apply to all "," sometimes, when for years together, you need this haha = O)

The idea, I can only think that I have in the photos wet t-shirt. I have one of their white shirts I turned pink by accident, so do not take it, but is still predominantly white, and he knows he is, I think too wet, but since said: "Tease" I can not decide whether the T-shirt, or even be around when you wear a black bra underneath?

Bra, bra or not?

Also, in general gives the same impression as an idea, or should I okcool brainstorm a little more first?

If you have any suggestions, I read a lot too many people consider the topic of "disturbing"

The first to say: "Do it Simple, Stupid" gets a wedgie - that is the Interweb is, but I can not do magic, not temp fate o_O

Also, I think, because the shirt he is, he wants to know more about one of my shirts orFor me it is very, you think, I prefer tight t-shirt instead? I tend to think because it is yours, but of course I'm not sure that this is the best option = /

4 comments:

SweetKar... said...

Fun! My husband and I do things like this all the time ... Here's one that I am for him when we were out ... Perhaps you can share ideas with my idea, but you let us know what do you plan .. and their reaction!

One of our favorite local groups is Mark May, who plays the blues. Our favorite song is "Sweet Spot" (you can guess the meaning of the song!) If I bought tickets for his performances as a surprise and sent him an image as a bad sign ...

She had a cake on a plate, put it between my legs, nothing ... Yes, Get Naked (I'm not stupid, not for me wedgie) and sent a photo of the cake .. . Legs and show my belly a little, but my sweet spot was covered ;-) Maybe you can wear the shirt in this picture?

Enjoy your jokes!

[♥]GM. said...

I like the idea of the shirt on your own.
makes it casual and sexy.


and no bra.
But perhaps Cup your hands over his chest?
In this way only imagineeee.
if not, might reduce but, I would not even bra.

23skidoo said...

Use wet throat. Make sure cold water to wet themselves with the use.

Jack tha lad (Suspended) said...

simply by a cream bikini.

Post a Comment