Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Make A Horse Out Of Clay My Grandmother Is NEGLECTING Her Horse!!!!!!!!!...........?

My grandmother is NEGLECTING her horse!!!!!!!!!...........? - how to make a horse out of clay

've never wrinkles!
she has her brother to give food, water, and put him off his seat!
I am the only one who mounts EVER. and since I school during the week after school to be [the church, but I have 3 days a week and basketball on Thursday], and when I drive on weekends. I'm the only wedding!
what really disturbs me!
Everything you need to, so you can go around bragging and saying how much he loves her his "Little Boy Lover ["] his words that makes me so freakin mad!
I mean seriously! Why would a horse when there is nothing to him !?!?!?!?
I think that I, if they so that you and rent it can earn money to understand, but can not. it is closed Hello!s lock and key in the mud, it calls for a pasture!
I mean, it was grass, but thought it so fatt I bought to cover a lot of clay soil type and everything. Now is the clay and mud every time it rains frequently, as we are in Michigan, Westlake. and can not be too good for their hooves, I'm wrong? "
Her husband [I refuse to call my grandfather, because he is an idiot and married my grandmother, just a few years after the death of my grandfather.
not sell it!
My mother tried to convince her to leave us "board" for his [forever], but she is annoyed every time you make yourself!

What should I do?
I bet I could e the police or animal cops call ow /, but not willingto do to my own grandmother!

Please help me!
I am a 12 y / o girl
be my grandmother neglected horse
I have 2 horses
Mine and also one of my sisters, but they did not travel and never goes well for him. . . . yeah.

thank youuuuuuu!
xoxoxo
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

9 comments:

ღ Dreamer ღ said...

Well, try to talk about it. Or their parents. Is your grandmother still works? Do you have time? You may want to anyone in the vicinity of his hometown support. But you have to do something!

ABBYsMom said...

Even if you call the police nothing, not to neglect the horses. You can not ride the horses, the horse was fed and treated. This is not negligible, it can be any size you want your pet.

Leah said...

Uh, do not forget.
Neglect of an animal that eats the bathroom, assembly, and so on ...
And I think you're exaggerating a bit more ...
I mean, the horse from his grandmother.
Not sell and shes not negligible.

abbercrombie lover said...

Are you in good health

Rose P said...

Perhaps your grandmother has not had enough time for him. Mount request. really lucky you can ride your horse at any time. if the horse is not physically injured, and no abuse. Maybe you can ask your grandmother, a goat, a donkey or miniature horse for sale.

※ Μεlίsαηde said...

He is treated. Fed, watered and turned, and so can not be repaired, but the horses do not / need / are. And at least the drive and married him. There are hundreds of people on board and do not ride their horses / dress ... But they are served. We never see the SPCA to go to a barn, and the rescue of a horse just because it is installed / arranged every day.

If you do so over him, anxious to be alone, so why to not buy or adopt a goat for him? They are really cheap to run and too cheap for all care.

You know, why not ride? May is it too bad or too low. His age has nothing to do ... and she saw the UOTSID.

sazzy said...

They seem to be ignored when the horse is treated to what is the problem? If you are healthy hiself no problem - of course I get Sussed to look after other people around him, and was always careful to ensure that what is important.
The horses do not really need to prepare for each day if they do not always apply, and the respect of the country - was perhaps too bold and needed a change - a bit radical, but well within their rights.

It is necessary to calm down, it is not abuse - Is is unorthodox, but if the horse is, what is the problem?

Live2Rid... said...

How old is your grandmother? She grew up in a time much simpler, so it could be that in your head, your horse is very well maintained. It could be that as it ages, it is difficult for them to take care of him. Do not mount may be able to fight and older people to work hard, and care of a horse is certainly a challenge at times, even for them. Do not be angry with them, you should try to talk to him. I may have to convince them, you can use your horse to someone who always wanted to lease a horse, but can not afford it, even if not always, but he is responsible for regular travel. You can also avoid a goat, mini, or a friend Kitty to be alone. I know its hard to see people with their pets if it is not how it would beHm, but technically it is his horse.

Good luck and I hope that helps.

Cheryl Millard said...

Call animal control or ASPCA issued a warning to you to improve living conditions, it will take some time to fulfill. We hope to attract, if you do not resign. At least he will be well attended and then make possible a loving family or for yourself.

Post a Comment