Friday, December 18, 2009

Elevated Hemoglobin And Hematocrit In Dog Help Interpret These Lab Blood Results. Elevated Levels Of Hemoglobin, Cholesterol, & Liver Enzymes?

Help interpret these lab blood results. Elevated levels of hemoglobin, cholesterol, & liver enzymes? - elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit in dog

I had symptoms as of the end are the following: dizziness, fatigue and burning in his shoulders. I went to a blood test and here are two abnormally high are:

RBC limits were 4.10-5.60, my level of 5.80
Hemoglobin: The limits are 12.5-17.0, my level of 17.8
Hematocrit: The limits are 36.0-50.0, my level of 52.3
SGPT (ALT): The limits are 0-55, my level 60
Total cholesterol: The limits are 100-199, my level 218
LDL Cholesterol Calc: The limits are 0-99, my level 154

I'm worried. Can someone good information about what might happen? I am 32 years old. old male, 5'8 ", does not weigh 200 pounds. smoke, not drink, do not use drugs. I appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment