Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ladybug Cupcakes Questions About Royal Icing?

Questions about Royal Icing? - ladybug cupcakes

My plan is to make the cake .. Sunflowers for the birthday of my daughter I will do, sunflower Royal Icing .. This is my series of questions ... (This is my 1st time with Royal Icing) ... I intend to do / w meringue powder instead of egg whites ... sooo .. (1) How do I get a good gloss, without adding additional liquid into the Royal Icing ... (2) How long does it take sunflowers to dry? (3) How can the Royal Icing Flowers breaking / cracking ... (4) How do I add the red M & Ms (ladybird) half of the sunflower and you get to use Royal Icing and not worry about falling ... (5) also .. I'll go with the flowers during 5 hours in the car, is what the best way to ensure that no break or something in the car ... Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment