Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pic Of Large Vingina Why Cant I Send/recieve A Large Pic On AIM W/o It Restarting AIM? I Get Disconnected In Direct Im All The Time

Why cant i send/recieve a large pic on AIM w/o it restarting AIM? I get disconnected in direct im all the time - pic of large vingina

at any time with someone they had me connected in the contact, but I can not connect to them. I checked all my preferences and I did not have a firewall i dont get it? When I create a picture on the box to try the program quits on me. AIM Ive deleted the computer, then reinstalled, and the style does not work. I've tried does not work with different versions.

This is not my internet because when I lived in my room, I was connected via a T3 connection, and still does. In mobile and now I have the problem.

Someone knows what to do?

Thumbs up for all the honest answers, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment