Monday, January 11, 2010

Acne More Condition_treatment Is It Normal To Experience More Acne When You Begin To Use A Cleanser For The First Time?

Is it normal to experience more acne when you begin to use a cleanser for the first time? - acne more condition_treatment

Well, I always had mild acne. What has struck me that if I wash my face only 1-2x per week, my skin is fine. There is some grain, but okay. I started with a cleaner on a regular basis (5 times a week and a face mask once a week) for deep cleaning and now I have acne noticibly. My theory is that the cleaner is in the top layer of skin oils, etc. to store, and then I find out more acne will eventually disappear. Is that correct? Or maybe you have more acne in my situation is a problem? Only 7 Day with a cleaner on a regular basis.

3 comments:

kelly e said...

Completely normal - even the skin can become much worse, but should be up to the 10th be adjusted.
Perhaps something in the product that is simply not very good with the skin.

If after 10 days did not have a moment, ah with a product and not realize that it is not for you.

Everyone should wash your face twice a day --
Washing is more bad - but normal in the morning to wash and wash again in the PM to remove dirt from the rest day, which drives most of the skin by different things while you sleep, so it is good in the AM.

A good scrub twice a week for pay on a clean face to shake the dead cells of the skin or a warm compress before washing.

Yoga Wifey said...

You're right, purify and cleanse your skin regularly and resolve in time. It has about 28 days to recover my skin when I changed my routine skin care.

who am I said...

Yes, but it's really bad or does not improve, could be allergic to them. I have a cleaner for about a month and getting worse. Finally, my mother mentioned that he may be allergic. I take full advantage as blisters and bumps on the left.

Post a Comment