Friday, January 29, 2010

Where Find Motocross Sound Changing The Oil In Motocross Front Forks? What Oil Should I Get?

Changing the oil in motocross front forks? what oil should i get? - where find motocross sound

just have a dirt bike more I started yesterday and its running great now.

the original owner, I proposed the place of oil to the crisis, and it sounds like it should be changed.

Where can I get oil in the fork? or, if the oil is good? "Think of WD-40;)"

and how much does it cost? This would be the label in the shops? Fork Oil?

1 comment:

kelly_f_... said...

Fork Oil comes from a bike shop, it was chaos, unless you are sure you are, what I was able to boot by entering the name to replace the oil crisis of the bike or replace them, how they know to be replaced, Motorcycle Oil Crash

Post a Comment