Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hpv From Waxing Can You Get HPV From Having Hand To Genital Contact And Later Touching Your Own Gentials After 10 Minutes?

Can you get HPV from having hand to genital contact and later touching your own gentials after 10 minutes? - hpv from waxing

I had dry sex (ie, my jeans and underwear and he was) in his underwear. Neither we nor the orgasm, but it was wet. I like touching his genitals at some point. Later that night when I got home, I go to the toilet before washing hands. Is it possible to contract HPV from this incident?

3 comments:

christina s said...

No HPV is very easy to reach, but you can not do it like that. It is more like the transmission of blood or skin to skin, if you have warts type. But not through clothing and skin after another and time you can probably ...

Miss_Suz... said...

unlikely

Atom 74 said...

HPV can take good, they get no variety of symptoms. They think that 1 in 4 now has a kind of HPV.

Post a Comment